Good, free resources abound! We’ve waded through the interwebs to bring you the ones we find most compelling.
- Craft a tagline that gets remembered using tips from around the internet.
- The key to good copy, and good taglines, is being clear, not clever.
- Help people in your organization hone their elevator speech in four easy steps.
- Working on your elevator pitch takes practice and time, so read up on the subject.
- It’s important to know the rules for internet writing, which are different than for print.
- Be accessible in your in web copy using these guidelines.
- Learn to write compelling copy in language that’ll connect and move your audiences with this guide for making reader-friendly publications.
- Constant Contact shares their advice for crafting engaging nonprofit newsletters.
- A chart makes understanding how to write a compelling blog post easy, thanks to CopyBlogger.
- Blogging is broken down in easy how-to sections on Problogger.
- Annual reports are a must for your organization—create one that stands out!
- Get inspired to create unforgettable annual reports.
- Video adds value to your site and is a potent marketing tool.
- Polish your video to really make it shine.
- Ensure your writing is in top shape.
- Writing a compelling “hook” is as important in writing blog posts and newsletters as it is in press releases.
- Editing can be tricky, but is super important for your organization’s publications.
- We can always use more tips about the editing process.